You can dropship from Aliexpress to Woocommerce by creating a website using wordpress, installing Woocommerce plugin and a plugin that automates Aliexpress dropshipping.
The point here is that you’d simply be creating a Woocommerce webstore, importing product listings from Aliexpress using a wordpress plugin, marketing the products and orders will then be fulfilled by an Aliexpress supplier.
Advantages of dropshipping from Aliexpress to Woocommerce
- It’s cheaper to build a store on Woocommerce compared to other ecommerce platforms. This is because with Woocommerce there are no monthly fees except from a hosting plan. The cost of hosting plan varies but can be as cheap as $191.52 for a 4 years plan.
- Woocommerce is highly customizable and there tons of plugins, extensions and add ons to help extend its features and customize an ecommerce website
- Woocommerce gives you control over every aspect of your website including the ability to extend its functionality.
- Woocommerce is very scalable
- Woocommerce is an open source software
- You can easily add custom codes
- With Woocommerce you can build a fast loading, robust e-commerce website with a great interface.
Steps to dropship from Aliexpress to Woocommerce
- Create a Woocommerce website on wordpress.org
- Negotiate with an Aliexpress supplier for a dropshipping partnership
- Install an Aliexpress to Woocommerce dropshipping plugin
- Market your product listing to drive sales
Create a Woocommerce website on wordpress
To create a Woocommerce website, you need a hosting plan, wordpress CMS, a theme and of course the Woocommerce plugin.
Creating a Woocommerce website isn’t a hard thing to do and you can create a website in under one hour even if you are not tech savvy and it’s your first time creating an e-commerce site.
I have detailed guide on how to create a wordpress site, you can check it out.
Once you’ve created a wordpress site, you’d be able to login to your wordpress admin dashboard, go to your wordpress menu, select plugins, search for Woocommerce and click install plugin then click activate plugin.
If you’ve read the guide on how to create a wordpress website then you should be able to create one, install the Woocommerce plugin and customize the eCommerce site.
Negotiate with an Aliexpress supplier for a dropshipping partnership
Next you’d need to choose a niche, for example; you can choose to sell home improvement products, health products, beauty products etc
It’s important to research an unsaturated niche as this could be the thin line between dropshipping success and failure.
Basically, you want to go into a niche where there is less competition and a demand for the product.
After choosing a niche, next go to AliExpress.com and find a reliable Aliexpress dropshipping supplier who sells the niche products, you’d like to dropship.
A vital part of the agreement to dropship from Aliexpress to Woocommerce, is that the supplier doesn’t ship products to your customers in his own branded packages.
Most Aliexpress suppliers ship to the EU and North America within 30 days which can be uncomfortable for you customers.
Nevertheless, there are still ways to get fast shipping times for your dropshipping business!
Install an Aliexpress to Woocommerce dropshipping plugin
WordPress dropshipping plugins help to automate some of the dropshipping process.
For example, you can automatically import product listings from Aliexpress to your Woocommerce store.
You can sync inventory of the products on your Woocommerce site with the available products on Aliexpress.
For example; if the product is no longer in stock on Aliexpress, it would be automatically updated that the product is no longer in stock on your Woocommerce store.
You can also automate Fulfillment of the orders, such that when a customer places an order on your store, the order automatically gets placed on Aliexpress.
Here are examples of Aliexpress to Woocommerce dropshipping plugin you can use;
- Woocommerce dropship
Market your product listing to drive sales
Next, you want to market your dropshipping product. You can run Facebook ads to test and promote your dropshipping products for sales!
I hope you find this guide helpful! If you have any questions, please leave a comment and I’ll respond shortly.