This article is all about showing you step by step how to get verified and withdraw from Paypal if you are residing in a Paypal restricted country. You can verify your Paypal account with the UBA prepaid dollar card if you’re in Nigeria, Ghana, Uganda or any of the Paypal restricted countries but you can’t withdraw your Paypal funds to the UBA prepaid dollar card. You can pay from the UBA prepaid dollars card via Paypal but you just can’t withdraw the Paypal fund to the UBA prepaid dollar card.
For the purpose of answering the subject question of how to withdraw your Paypal funds from a restricted country country, I’ll assume you already know how to open a Paypal account from a restricted country without getting banned, I’ll do summary on how of to open a paypal account from a restricted country then quickly proceed to answer the question of how to withdraw your Paypal funds from a restricted country.
So to create a Paypal account from a restricted country, first create a *verifiable e-commerce profile*, use a strong VPN like Nord VPN, open a Paypal business account using your verifiable profile.
You can get a UBA prepaid dollar account to link to your Paypal account and verify it. You can make Payments from your UBA prepaid dollar card via Paypal but the challenge is that you’ll not be able to withdraw your Paypal funds to the UBA prepaid dollar card.
It was previously possible to withdraw Paypal funds to the UBA dollar card but it’s no longer possible in 2022, so here is what to do to withdraw your Paypal funds in 2022 from a restricted country;
You need to link a debit card that is issued by a bank in a country where Paypal is not restricted.
For most countries, you need to be physically present to get a debit card and if you have an ecommerce business registered online in Canada , the USA, Or other unrestricted country, You will need to have a business partner who resides in that country to apply for and get a debit card for the business.
In Canada most banks require that the business Partner must have majority shares in the business and reside in Canada.
The easier way to get a Paypal debit card that is issued from a bank in a country where Paypal is not restricted such as the USA, Canada etc Is is open a foreign account online via Wise.
To withdraw from Paypal to Wise; link your Wise debit card to Paypal, withdraw funds from Paypal to your Wise debit card.
To cash out the funds in your Wise debit card; link your domiciliary account in your home country to Wise then transfer money from Wise to your Domiciliary account, where you can then withdraw at your local bank.
This process may sound daunting but is worth it because you can use the Wise debit card to both verify your Paypal account and withdraw money from Paypal from a restricted country. You’ll be able to withdraw dollars in cash and can exchange it at the black market for the best exchange rate.
In summary, here are the steps to take if you want to withdraw money on Paypal from a restricted country. In this example; a Nigeria domiciliary bank account;
- Create a verifiable e-commerce profile and open a Paypal Canada business account using a strong VPN like Nord VPN.
- Open a Wise account and apply to get a Canada business bank account details.
- Pay the application fee on Wise which is about CA$30. Note that you can’t pay this fee with your Nigeria card, so you’ll need to use the card of perhaps a friend or family member that lives in Canada, UK, US, Australia or other countries accepted for payment on Wise.
- Verify your Identity on Wise using your Nigeria international passport or New Nigeria National ID card (Wise does not accept the Nigeria National Identity slip)
- Get the Wise Virtual debit card details on your Wise dashboard and link it to your Paypal account.
- Open a domiciliary Nigeria account and link it to your Wise account for dollar withdrawals. Tip if you don’t have a domiciliary Nigeria account, you can open one for just 2,000 naira in GTBank by opening both a Naira and a Dollar account at any GTBank branch.
Finally, this is how it works; Once you get paid on Paypal, you can withdraw it on your Wise card then Log into your Wise account and transfer from Wise to your linked Nigeria domiciliary account.
If you are resident of Ghana, Uganda or any other country with Paypal withdrawal restriction, you can replicate the steps above to withdraw your payment from Paypal.
I hope you find this article helpful, if you have any questions please leave a comment or ask us via our live chat.